Midas® M32C 40-I Ch Digital Rack Mixer
Midas Digital Rack Mixer for Installed and Live Sound Applications with 40 Input Channels and 25 Mix Buses
Digital Console for Live and Studio with 40 Input Channels, 32 MIDAS Microphone Preamplifiers and 25 Mix Buses
- Live performance and studio recording digital console with up to 40 simultaneous input channels
- 32 award-winning MIDAS microphone preamplifiers
- 25 time-aligned and phase-coherent mix buses
- AES50 networking allows up to 96 inputs and 96 outputs
- Open architecture allows for future 96 kHz operation
- 192 kHz ADC and DAC converters for outstanding audio performance
- Industry-leading design by Bentley* Motors Designer
- High-performance carbon fibre, aluminium and high-impact steel structure
- 40 bit floating point digital signal processing
- 8 DCA and 6 mute groups
- 8 stereo signal processing effects engines
- 25 MIDAS PRO motorised 100 mm faders
- Daylight viewable 7” full colour TFT display screen
- 32 x 32 channel USB 2.0 audio interface
- DAW remote control emulations of Mackie Control* and HUI* protocols
- Optional wireless remote control with MIDAS Apps for iPhone* and iPad*
- Auto-ranging universal switch-mode power supply
- 3-Year Warranty Program*
- Designed and engineered in the U.K.
Designing A Future Classic
Our goal for M32 was to combine the best of classic British console designs with advanced modern technology to completely redefine what a medium-format live console can offer.
We began the industrial design process by drawing inspiration from a somewhat unexpected source – the luxury and high-performance car industry.
Built for Tomorrow
The M32 is a console built for today, and tomorrow – its future-proof 96 kHz capable open architecture design and industry-leading 192 kHz 24 bit ADC and DAC converters provide outstanding state-of-the-art audio performance.
Industry-Leading Technology for More than 40 years
MIDAS’ experience spans over 40 years at the very top end of the live audio industry on countless world tours by the greatest artists and the most prestigious events. 40 years of relentless research, development with 300 of the world’s best engineers plus complete control over the manufacturing process. This is what powers the M32.Above all, M32 is designed to put the power of digital in your hands, without compromise. MIDAS’ singular focus on a matchless value proposition means M32 integrates advanced features such as motorised faders, LCD scribble strips, integrated personal monitor mixing and true high-speed digital audio networking as standard features.
7" Main Display
M32’s 7" day-viewable color TFT (Thin-Film Transistor) display shows the setting parameters you need when you need them.
Selected for its high-contrast performance and outdoor visibility, TFT is ideal for concert and open air festival venues. Flanked by high-precision, context-sensitive tactile encoders, the screen comes to life and immediately reports in high definition all adjustments applied to a wide range of parameters.
Intelligent design puts control of vital functions such as Effects, Metering, Routing and much more 1 or 2 button presses away.
You Are Covered